skip to Main Content

Order Your Spring Seedlings!

Do you need tree or shrub seedlings for next spring's conservation project? We partner with the DNRC Montana Conservation Seedling Nursery (MCSN) to facilitate conservation-related seedling orders for small landowners in Flathead County. Smaller landowners (≤10 acres) who wish to plant seedlings…

Read More

Water Coming Up?

Sandbagging along a stream requires a 310 permit! In emergency circumstances, notify the Flathead Conservation District in writing within 15 days of your activity. Things you should know before you sandbag: Sandbagging by a stream requires a 310 permit from…

Read More
Back To Top