skip to Main Content
Working In Or Near A Stream? Get A 310 Permit!

Working in or near a Stream? Get a 310 Permit!

Any projects, even boat docks, in or near a stream require a 310-permit.

The Natural Streambed and Land Preservation Act, also known as the 310 Law,  requires any individual or corporation proposing work in or near a perennial stream, on private or public land, to apply for a 310 permit through their local conservation district.

To apply for a 310 permit, download and complete the 310 joint permit application and learn more on our 310 page.

Back To Top